How to show patients your treatment value?
Our patient-centred 360° analysis is a cost-effective way to assess your implant dentist profile. Get an objective and independent view of your strengths and weaknesses. Receive personalized patient communication strategies and a framework for your development plan. We focus on ways to help you grow your patient acceptance and satisfaction.
Five reasons to take our patient-centered 360° Analysis
- Get customized patient communication strategies and an input for your development plans
- Learn your strengths and weaknesses as a dental implant provider
- Evaluate your patient-centeredness in terms of the service, duration, aesthetics, performance, and predictability of your treatments
- Receive our Patient-Centered Dental Implant Certification (when eligible)
- Apply for our patient-centric Promotion Program (certified dentists only)
Insightful, In-depth, and Independent.
Starting implant dentist
- use profile to better position yourself to patients
- input for your patient communication to grow acceptance rate
- receive tailored arguments to help patients select you over low-cost practices
- get insights helping you to prioritize steps in your development plan
Advanced implant dentist
- strengthen your patient-centric strategy
- challenge your current positioning and development plan
- show your treatment value with our patient-centered certification
- promote your patient-centered practice with our exclusive promotion program
How do I take the 360° analysis, get certified and promoted with Teeth4all?
Capitalize on your strengths. We send you the 360° report with personalized patient communication strategies.
You upload evidence supporting your answers.
Congrats! We validate the evidence and send your Patient-centered Certificate (digital).
You apply for the Certified Promotion Program.
Time to stand out. We set up your dedicated landing page, send your social media package and ship the promotion material.
How are we different?
Patient-centered 360° Analysis
We take the unique approach of evaluating your service quality from the patient’s perspective. We analyze your implant service as a whole, focusing on factors important for patients when selecting their dental implant treatment provider.
Our analysis objectively evaluates your profile by asking factual binomial questions. We collect relevant evidence based on the latest science and current clinical reality.
Collaborative definition of standards
Our standards are collected and validated through our best practices forum, a community of implant dentists representing different streams of practitioners. Feel free to access and contribute here.
High quality standards
The bar for achieving our Patient-Centered Dental Implant Certification is set high to help patients get a better outcome when choosing their dental implant practice. Teeth4all aims to raise the quality of dental implant care.
Independent of any dental product company
Teeth4all is an independent certification body with no direct nor indirect conflict of interest with the dental implant industry. We operate according to responsible, patient-centric, and transparent company values.
What makes the Certification Patient-centered?
Our algorithm matches your clinical and managerial competencies with five service values that patients can relate to:
- Duration – Do you optimize the duration of your patients’ treatments?
- Performance – Do you invest in long-term performing dental implant systems?
- Predictability – Do you take precautions to achieve your treatment goals?
- Aesthetics – Do you provide your patients a variety of aesthetic solutions?
- Service – Do you consider your patients’ personal situation, practical needs, and general comfort?
As such, patients understand the quality of dental implant care provided by you and your team and are less likely to select their treatment provider exclusively on the basis of price. Your patient-centered certification shows patients that you invest in long-term performing dental implant products, take precautions to lower the risk of unanticipated complications, offer a variety of aesthetic solutions, provide options to optimize treatment duration, and finally, consider their needs and general comfort.