How to increase your value to patients? Diagnose your implant practice before rushing into action
The Teeth4all 360° analytic tool is a cost-effective way to access your profile as an implant dentist. Get an objective & independent view of your strengths and weaknesses. Receive personalized patient communication strategies and a framework for your development plan. We focus on ways to help you grow your patient acceptance and satisfaction. When qualified, you can apply for our certification.
5 Good Reasons to get our 360° Analysis now
- When qualified, you can apply for our Patient-Centered Dental Implant Certification!
- Learn your strengths and weaknesses as a dental implant provider
- Evaluate your patient-centeredness in terms of the service, duration, aesthetics, performance, and predictability of your treatments
- Get practical recommendations on how to promote the value of your practice to patients
- Discover support for long-term development plans
A patient-centered independent Certification
We take the unique approach of evaluating your service quality from the patient’s perspective. We analyse your implant service as a whole with the focus on top factors, important for patients when selecting their dental implant treatment provider.
Our analysis objectively evaluates your profile by asking factual binomial questions. We collect relevant evidence based to the latest science and current clinical reality.
High quality standards
The bar for achieving our Patient-Centered Dental Implant Certification is set high to help patients get a better outcome when choosing their dental implant practice. Teeth4all stands for raising the quality of dental implant care.
Independent of any dental product company
Teeth4all is an independent certification body with no direct nor indirect conflict of interest with the dental implant/product industry. We operate according to responsible, patient-centric, and transparent company values.
Benefits for advanced and starting implant dentists
Starting implant dentist
- use profile to better position yourself to patients
- input for your patient communication to grow acceptance rate
- receive tailored arguments to help patients select you over low-cost practices
- get insights helping you to prioritize steps in your development plan
Advanced implant dentist
- strengthen your patient-centric strategy
- challenge your current positioning and development plan
- qualify for the Teeth4all Certification to help patients see the value of your quality treatment
+ receive Patient Guide & put yourself on “Find an Implant Dentist“
How do you get certified?
We send you the results
– If qualified, you receive a link to apply for our certification
You apply for the certification
We send you a link for evidence collection
You upload the evidence using the application
Congrats! We validate the evidence and send you all the material and plan the targeted promotion.
What makes the Certification Patient-centered?
Our algorithm matches your clinical and managerial competencies with five service values that patients can relate to:
- Duration – Do you optimize the duration of your patients’ treatments?
- Performance – Do you invest in long-term performing dental implant systems?
- Predictability – Do you take precautions to achieve your treatment goals?
- Aesthetics – Do you provide your patients a variety of aesthetic solutions?
- Service – Do you consider your patients’ personal situation, practical needs, and general comfort?
As such, patients understand the quality of dental implant care provided by your team and are less likely to select their treatment provider exclusively on the basis of price. They know they can trust that a Teeth4all certified dentist invests in long-term performing dental implant products, takes precautions to lower the risk of unanticipated complications, offers a variety of aesthetic solutions, provides options to optimize treatment duration, and finally, considers patients’ needs and general comfort.
Learn more here.