Looking for an implant dentist?
Zoom in on the map to find implant dentists near you! Look out for Teeth4all certified implant dentists, acknowledged for their patient-centric dental implant service. What does it mean “a patient-centred” implant dentist?
Why trust our dental implant practice network?
- All members have valid dental professional licenses and provide dental implant care.
- Teeth4All is independent of the dental implant industry and any dental implant practice. We only support responsible implant dentistry.
What is a Teeth4all certified implant dentist?
A Teeth4all dentist has undergone a rigorous audit and provided evidence which support that they…
- …invest in long-performing dental implant systems. Assuring you that the products they are using are high-quality and made to last.
- …take precautions to lower the risk of unanticipated problems. Making the outcome of your treatment more predictable.
- …provide a variety of aesthetic solutions. Giving you the possibility to custom your new smile.
- ….provide options to optimize the duration of your treatment. Giving you more options and flexibility.
- …put importance on your comfort as well as your personal and practical needs. Making you feel like a cared-for patient.