Our values – People, Transparency, Collaborative Work, and Sustainability – guide our efforts to make a positive impact on society and the environment. We continually challenge our social responsibility and actively propose better ways to develop Teeth4all, while making sure to respect our values below.
- I question whether my efforts are helping Patients.
- I seek People feedback to understand their satisfaction and consider my options to improve.
- I favor Partners that have socially responsible values and commit to them through action.
- I care for retaining People and when dissatisfied, seek to understand the cause for lack of retention and possible improvements.
- I value knowledge transfer internally to help People to develop their skills.
- I prioritize the goals of Teeth4all, while ensuring I maintain a work-life balance.
- I take every opportunity to experience the reality of patients and customers, and use it to enrich my work and the team.
- I appreciate diversity as a source of creativity and a way to strengthen the fact-based approach.
- I make sure that incentives and profits are fair and transparent.
- I distribute any profit fairly with 50% to stakeholders, and 50% to treat patients in great need.
- I value trust, transparency and responsible behavior.
- I make sure that my deliverables are punctual, and match expectations.
- I avoid any conflict of interest that can jeopardize credibility and stay transparent on any potential occurrence.
- I avoid any direct funding from organizations that generate profit from implant dentistry (diagnostic, planning, surgery, care).
- I avoid any conflict of interest with private interests, and make sure I am transparent with the team if some might occur.
- I generate and validate value-added content, free from biases, and make sure that it is fact-based and verified by different sources.
- I publish all financial information on the platform to show the origin and use of funds.
- I preserve private data protection, in particular for patients, from sharing with third parties and by deleting any personal data within 24 months after the last contact with the company.
- I seek improved ways to help treat more patients better with the help of dentists.
- I don’t say “no” to a patient and dentists’ requests before reflecting on and sharing my ideas with colleagues about it.
- I consider any difficulties and challenges as opportunities to improve and increase added value to our activity.
- I seek solutions when I identify a problem, and share them with the people of the team.
- I favor a “can-do attitude” and test new ideas before rolling them out.
- I value performance and gain of efficiency to help more patients, with a goal of having less than 35% of administrative costs.
- I consider a range of ‘stakeholder interests – including shareholders, employees, suppliers, society and the environment – when making decisions and, critically, that shareholder value is not the supreme consideration.
- I promote sustainable solutions by applying the 6 R’s in conjunction with people, evolve goals: reinvent/rethink, refuse, reduce, reuse/repair, recycle, replace/rebuy.
- I make my best to use and promote soft mobility.
- I select People and Partners based on their sustainable commitments.
- I make sure that the Teeth4all activities respect the Certified B Corp requirement to be able to apply for the certification by 2022.