After working in the dental implant industry for 10+ years, I wanted to share my insights to help patients gain the confidence and knowledge needed to make an informed decision about their dental implant treatment and select their dentist based on the treatment value.Alexandre Georjon – Founder of Teeth4All
We work to help patients get better dental implant care, and promote responsible implant dentistry.
At Teeth4All we help patients understand their dental implant treatment options better. We aim to empower patients by providing them with the knowledge and tools needed to make an informed decision about their treatments.
We work to provide a neutral, objective, and free educational platform, where patients can find answers to their most common questions about dental implants.
We value collaborative work with dentists, as they are the best source of information combining clinical knowledge, critical opinion, and constructive proposal. If you are a dentist, we would love to get your input and have you join our network of implant dentists. Together we are building a community that supports patients in identifying their expectations and match them to quality dental implant practices.
We only certify and promote quality implant dentists. Our 360° analysis evaluates how patient-centric a dental implant practice is and gives dentists ideas for future development while helping them to better communicate their treatment value to patients. Only when qualified, dentists can then apply for our certification program.
Our services have been developed independently of any commercial interests related to dental practices and the dental implant industry. Teeth4all is a non-profit and responsible company that helps promote unbiased, high-value content available to everyone. To make this possible, we rely on the support of patients and dentists like you! Find out more about how to support us here.
Our project timeline
– A Dental Implant Educational Platform. Focus on free, independent, and evidence-based educational content for patients.
– “Best Practices” a collaborative platform that gathers and shares patient-centered treatment insights.
– Free eBook “Essentials of Dental Implant Treatments for Patients” is published.
– Find an implant practice search tool becomes available.
– Patient-centered audit and acknowledgment program becomes available. Objective treatment value assessment and the possibility to apply for certification, helping implant dentists differentiate their practice and promote their responsible implant dentistry.
Do you wish to contribute to Teeth4all’s future projects?